Welcome

Welcome to Cycle Cid's Blog, I hope you like it!

Monday 14 December 2009

My Day

Today I wasn't feeling 100% but I tried my best to get up and around.
I did go to school and that was alright, my friend was star pupil of the
week and I was happy for him but in the afternoon we did sewing
and that wasn't much fun, a girl in my class tried to teach us how to
sew in a different way to usual, but that was a mistake because we
were slow and she didn't have much patience, then another girl tried
and triumphed! I still didn't get done, but the another girl (notice that
it was only girls helping) helped me and I got a little done. At tea
time our family did a pop quiz with a book that my dad got from
amazon and my sister kept on answering the question before it had even been asked! Near the
end of the day I got shoulder ache (which I still have) a bit of a headache and started feeling a little
tiered.

1 comment: