Welcome

Welcome to Cycle Cid's Blog, I hope you like it!

Sunday 13 December 2009

My Day


Today I was ill and at five O clock in the morning I was sick and my back and tummy really hurt.
I got to my day miss church and for most of the evening got to go on my mums laptop. Yesterday
I was sick in a cafe, the reason being I was ill and I had a heavy milkshake and I was sick in the toilet and it was all brown from the milkshake. I watched the first series of Outnumbered on DVD
ALL DAY! It was my brother's girlfriend's birthday so we had a big dinner and a cake for pudding.I'm watching the X-Factor right now as I write this post. The picture
on the left is me ill on the couch in my living room with my duvet and pillow. I'm probably not
going to school tomorrow and I had to miss my cycling club which was a disappointment.

2 comments: