Welcome

Welcome to Cycle Cid's Blog, I hope you like it!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Bearded Dragons

I am saving up for a baby bearded dragon so I sold one of my game consoles (game cube) to my brother for ten pounds, washed my dads car for two pounds then sold all of my warhammer models for twenty five pounds so I had thirty seven pounds then my mum gave me a job for every weekend (polishing shoes) and payed me two poundsso I had thirty nine pounds then I looked around the house for lots of pennies I got ninety two pence then I had two teeth that had fallen out so my mum gave me one pound and another eight pence so I now have fourty one pounds and all togeather the bearded dragon is going to cost around seventy to seventy five pounds and my mum and dad are going to pay some of the money so not long to go now until I have enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment